Tuesday 15 January 2013

Sketch n Stash Top 3 For Challenge #104


Good morning everyone.
firstly pleez accept my apologies for my lateness... 
unfortunately we have had 2 deaths in the family in as many weeks
& my head is all over the place :(
Anyways…. getting back on track…..
It's time again to announce this weeks 
Sketch n Stash Top 3 from our sketch challenge #194
Thank you to everyone who entered, your cards were all stunning
Janet has picked her favourite top 3 and they are.........
in no particular order...






Congratulations.....
Please grab your Top 3 blinkie from the sidebar on the right. 
Just copy the code from there & paste the code into your sidebar using the HTML/Java script gadget.
Please make sure you check the post below 
for this weeks new sketch challenge 
which is pretty awesome if I say so myself lol

Love, 
The Sketch n Stash Design Team :)
xxx

2 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh wow I won the challenge and made the Top Three - thank you so much! Craftin' Suzie x

Jenn Borjeson said...

I am so sorry about the deaths in your family - sending you a big hug. xo